Biscayne Engineering (BE) is a full-service Surveying and Engineering firm serving the South Florida community since our inception in 1898. BE is driven to provide our clients with the best surveying and engineering services available. We have openings for a Professional Surveyor and Mapper (PSM) or a Surveyor in Training (SIT) to join our team in our Miami and Boca Raton location.
In this position, you will be acting as or assisting other Survey Project Managers in surveying for both the public and private sector. You will direct teams of survey technicians and field crews to complete public and private projects while directing survey responsibilities with other discipline leads at BE. FDOT D6/D4 production experience is highly preferred.
Work includes but not limited to, Boundary/ALTA Surveys (typically larger commercial properties), Topographic Surveys, Laser Scanning, Subdivision Plats, Construction Surveying, FDOT Location Survey, and R/W Mapping.
- Licensure as a Professional Surveyor and Mapper in the State of Florida, or the ability to obtain licensure within 12 months.
- Four-year degree in Geomatics or related field highly preferred
- Strong technical skills, including experience with Microstation, Geopak, and AutoCAD Civil3D
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience in project/phase management for large-scale public sector survey projects is preferred
- Preference will be given to those with post-registration/licensure experience and with progressive survey experience.
We encourage professional growth and you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects while working together with well-respected survey professionals. If you want to become a member of our team please forward your resume. Be sure to include a cover letter detailing your experience as it relates to this position.
BE provides a competitive salary, benefits and an outstanding work environment. BE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.