We are currently looking for qualified survey technicians to work in our Miami office. BE offers a great opportunity for advancement and cross-training as we provide a large variety of work to our client base including:
- Boundary/ALTA Surveys (typically larger commercial properties)
- Topographic Surveys
- Laser Scanning
- Subdivision Plats
- Construction Surveying
- FDOT contracts (Location Survey, R/W Mapping)
- City contracts
Survey Technician must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D including preparation of ALTA, Boundary, Topographic and Construction Surveys. Knowledge of FDOT survey procedures is a plus.
Company Benefits include:
- Pay 75% of Employee Health Coverage
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.